We search for an Export Area Manager that, reporting to the Export Sales Manager, will develop and coordinate commercial strategies and sales activities in the assigned area through the management of local importers and distributors in the company's foreign markets.
The ideal candidate is around 30 years old, has university degree or equivalent culture, has earned at least 2-3 years of foreign trade experience in durable consumer goods companies, fluently speaks English and Spanish, is available to travel abroad about half of his/her working time, is a motorcyclist and/or passionate about motorcycling.
Residence should be close to the company headquarter.
• Take part in forecast and budget preparation and ensure sales objectives achievement in the area.
• Promote products and brands by visiting established and potential customers.
• Take part in fairs and seminars in Italy and abroad.
• Handle activity of guiding, training and supporting distributors and their sales forces.
• Support distributors’ sales forces in visiting dealers and resellers.
• Analyse bids submitted to the commercial structure.
• Formulate offers according to established guidelines, in collaboration with Marketing and Management.
Interested persons of both sexes are required to send a detailed professional curriculum with express permission to process personal data pursuant to Law no. 196/03, indicating a telephone number at the following e-mail address:
we ensure maximum confidentiality and immediate response to only eligible candidates. (Candidates data will be processed and kept exclusively for the purposes of current and future selections, guaranteeing the rights set out in Articles 13 and 7 L. 196/03)